Horned Sungem Plug-and-AI Vision Kit for Raspberry Pi (USB Compatible)
This AI Vision Kit is compatible with Raspberry Pi as well as Personal Computers. It supports USB connectivity through which it functions as a plug-and-play device. The Horned Sungem AI Vision AI Vision Kit facilitates the developers working on different AI projects. It is compact and user-friendly. You can easily set it up because it doesn’t require the knowledge of deep-learning-frameworks and complex libraries.
Features of Horned Sungem Plug-and-AI Vision Kit
- Intel Movidius – MA245X Neural Network Accelerator
- Compact and small form factor
- 0 supported
- Plug and Play (USB Type-C interface)
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi and Personal Computer
- MacOS, Android, Raspbian, and Ubuntu, supported.
- SSD, Tiny YoloV1/V2, MobileNet, GoogleNet AI, supported (not limited to only these models)
- Tensorflow, Caffe, Darknet neural network frameworks supported (Not limited to only these frameworks)
- SDK downloads and Quick-Start Tutorials available
- USB HUB is NOT included
- Raspberry Pi is NOT included
Applicability of the Horned Sungem Plug-and-AI Vision Kit for Raspberry
The integrated-front-end design makes the Horned Sungem Plug-and-AI Vision Kit one of its kind. It can easily detect various objects and faces. It also has the ability to analyze the objects and faces it detects. And this AI Vision Kit analyzes in real-time. Moreover, it is also capable of detecting and analyzing objects from images. It does it all with the help of complex processes and neural network training. It means that you don’t have to spend money on learning AI. Horned Sungem Plug-and-AI Vision Kit enables you to work on different AI applications, for instance, camera-intelligence and smart robots, etc.