Dedicated Low Noise Cooling Fan for Raspberry Pi Compute Module CM4 with Thermal Tapes
This low-noise cooling fan is exclusive to the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 (CM4). This low-noise heat dissipating fan comes with assembly screws and thermal tapes. The form factor of the fan is in accordance with the size of the Raspberry Pi CM4. It comes with mounting holes and the design leaves sufficient space for the antenna section of Compute Module 4. So do not have to do the extra work of adjusting the positioning of the antenna.
Form Factor of The Cooling Fan for Raspberry Pi CM4
- Weight: 42 Grams / 0.042 Kg
- Outline Dimensions (Including the base structure): 5.4cm x 3.9cm x 1.3cm | 54mm x 39mm x 13mm
How to Install Cooling Fan for Raspberry Pi CM4?
1. Fix the thermal tapes onto the Compute Module 4
2. The first assembly method is to screw the CM4 and the Fan. It is easier to fix the combination on the baseboard afterward. This method is recommended since it is easier to remove the fan and CM4 from the baseboard if needed.
3. You can use the rubber gaskets and screws to fix the Fan, CM4, and baseboard.