Banana Pi BPI-PicoW-S3
Downloads BPI-Pico-WS3 Resources
Banana Pi BPI-PicoW-S3 is a low-powered microcontroller designed to meet all of your development needs. With its ESP32-S3 chip and compatibility with Arduino and MicroPython, the BPI-PicoW-S3 is the ideal choice for makers and developers alike.
Small and Powerful
The Banana Pi BPI-PicoW-S3 is designed with the ESP32-S3 chip, which supports 2.4 GHz WiFi and Bluetooth LE dual-mode wireless communication. Despite its powerful capabilities, this microcontroller consumes only 10uA in deep sleep mode, making it an energy-efficient choice for your projects. Plus, it's the same size as the Raspberry Pi Pico, so you can easily swap between them without having to redesign your projects. And, most GPIO definitions are compatible with the Raspberry Pi Pico, giving you more flexibility in your designs.
Flexible Programming Options
The BPI-PicoW-S3 supports multiple programming methods, including ESP-IDF, Arduino, and MicroPython. This flexibility allows you to choose the programming method that works best for your project, without having to learn a new language. Plus, with 27 available GPIOs, 2 ADCs, 14 capacitive touch sensors, and support for various serial data formats, this microcontroller offers unparalleled versatility.
- IoT development: The Banana Pi BPI-PicoW-S3 is an ideal platform for developing Internet of Things (IoT) devices due to its low power consumption and wireless connectivity capabilities.
- DIY projects: Makers and hobbyists can use the BPI-PicoW-S3 for a wide range of DIY projects that require a microcontroller, such as robotics, home automation, and sensor networks.
- Prototyping: The BPI-PicoW-S3 can be used as a prototyping tool to quickly develop and test new hardware and software ideas.
- Education: The BPI-PicoW-S3 can be used as a teaching tool in electronics and programming courses, as it supports multiple programming languages and has a large number of I/O options.
- Automation: The BPI-PicoW-S3 can be used to control and automate various systems and devices, such as lighting systems, security systems, and environmental controls.
- Data logging: The BPI-PicoW-S3 can be used to collect and store data from sensors and other devices, making it useful for applications that require data logging and analysis.
- SoC: ESP32-S3, Xtensa 32-bit LX7 dual-core
- Basic frequency: 240MHz MAX
- Operating temperature: -40℃ ~ +85℃
- On-chip ROM: 384KB
- On-chip SRAM: 320KB
- Onboard FLASH ROM: 2MB
- On-chip peripheral PSRAM: 8MB
- WIFI: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4Ghz band, 150Mbps
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5, Bluetooth mesh
- GPIO: 27 available GPIOs, compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico
- ADC: 2 × 12-bit SAR ADC supporting 18 analog channel inputs
- Capacitive touch sensor: 14
- SPI: 4
- I2C: 2, supports master or slave mode
- I2S: 2, input and output of serial stereo data
- LCD: 1, support 8-bit ~16-bit parallel RGB, I8080, MOTO6800 interface
- CAMERA: 1, supports 8-bit ~16-bit DVP image sensor interface
- UART: 3, supports asynchronous communication (RS232 and RS485) and IrDA
- PWM: 8 independent channels, 14-bit precision
- MCPWM: 2
- USB: 1 × Full Speed USB 2.0 OTG, MicroUSB Female
- USB Serial/JTAG Controller: 1, USB full speed standard, CDC-ACM, JTAG
- Temperature sensor: 1, the measurement range is –20 °C to 110 °C, for monitoring the internal temperature of the chip
- SD/MMC: 1 × SDIO host interface, with 2 card slots, supports SD card 3.0 and 3.01, SDIO 3.0, CE-ATA 1.1, MMC 4.41, eMMC 4.5 and 4.51
- TWAI Controller: 1, compatible with ISO11898-1 (CAN specification 2.0)
- Generic DMA Controller: 5 receive channels and 5 transmit channels
- RMT: 4-channel transmit, 4-channel receive, shared 384 x 32-bit RAM
- Pulse Counter: 4 pulse count controllers (units), each unit has 2 independent channels
- Timer: 4 × 54-bit general-purpose timers, 16-bit clock prescaler, 1 × 52-bit system timer, 3 × watchdog timers
- External crystal: 40Mhz
- RTC and Low Power Management: Power Management Unit (PMU) + Ultra Low Power Coprocessor (ULP)
- Low power consumption current: 10uA
- Working Voltage: 3.3V
- Input voltage: 3.3V~5.5V
- Maximum discharge current: 2A@3.3V DC/DC
- Controllable full colour LED: 1
- Banana Pi BPI-PicoW