Banana Pi BPI-Bit-S2
The Banana Pi BPI-Bit-S2 development board is compatible with Webduino, Arduino, and MicroPython programming environments, making it perfect for STEAM education. It also comes with a 25 full-color LED lights, 1 temperature sensor, and 1 buzzer, as well as two photosensitive sensors and one programmable button on the back. Additionally, its Goldfinger definition is fully compatible with Micro:bit, allowing you to use GPIO expansion board accessories with it.
Powerful Hardware for Unmatched Performance
At the core of the BPI-Bit-S2 is the ESP32-S2FN4R2 SoC, featuring a 32-bit LX7 single-core processor with a maximum frequency of 240MHz. The board also includes 128KB of ROM, 320KB of SRAM, 4MB of flash ROM, and 2MB of PSRAM, providing ample resources for even the most demanding projects.
In addition to its powerful processor, the BPI-Bit-S2 comes with a range of other hardware features, including 25 full-color LED lights, one temperature sensor, one buzzer, and two photosensitive sensors. The board also includes two programmable buttons and one boot button, as well as a type-C USB interface for easy connectivity.
Designed for STEAM Education
The BPI-Bit-S2 is specifically designed for STEAM education, and it comes with support for Webduino, Arduino, and MicroPython programming environments. This makes it easy for students to learn and experiment with different programming languages and environments, allowing them to explore the possibilities of coding and electronics.
Compatible with Micro:Bit Accessories
The BPI-Bit-S2 is fully compatible with Micro:Bit accessories, thanks to its goldfinger definition. This means that students can use a range of GPIO expansion board accessories with the board, enabling them to create even more advanced projects and experiment with different electronic components.
The Banana Pi BPI-Bit-S2 is ideal for a wide range of applications, including:
- Internet of Things (IoT) projects
- Home automation
- Smart agriculture
- Wearable devices
- Educational projects in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics)
- SoC: ESP32-S2FN4R2, Xtensa 32 bit LX7 Single-Core Processor
- Frequency: 240MHz MAX
- Operating temperature: -40℃~+85℃
- ROM: 128 KB
- SRAM: 320 KB
- FLASH ROM: 4 MB
- PSRAM: 2 MB
- WIFI: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4Ghz
- GPIO: 19 available GPIO pins with peripheral functions including ADC, TOUCH, PWM, SPI, I2C, I2S, Pulse counter, RMT, TWAI® Controller, SD/MMC, and LCD_CAMERA
- External crystal: 40Mhz
- Buzzer: 8.5x8.5mm buzzer
- LED: 25 Series full-color LED lamp, single-line GPIO control; 1 monochrome LED, controlled by GPIO
- Photosensitive sensor: 2 photosensitive sensors and 1 photosensitive sensor
- IO: 19 pins, 19 pin Goldfinger IO (compatible with Micro:bit accessories), crocodile clip bayonet with 19 pin contacts on the back
- Key: 2 programmable buttons, 1 BOOT button, 1 reset key
- USB: USB Type-C interface, full speed USB OTG, USB-ACM
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Power: USB Type-C input 5V, or Goldfinger IO input 3.3V power supply
- Size: 50mm x 50mm | 5cm x 5cm
- Banana Pi BPI-Bit-S2