Are you extraordinarily creative but don’t find something to match your potential? Well! Arduino M0 is something you need to look for. Arduino doesn’t disappoint the developers and stands by the most creative developers by giving them a helping hand through upgraded boards. Everyone out there with some amazing I0T ideas in their minds; let M0 make things happen for you. The board is ready to serve you with its upgraded functionality and better automation features. This board will help you create amazing robotic devices.
Arduino M0 Specifications
· Features ATSAMD21G18 Microcontroller
· The microcontroller comes with 48-Pin LQFP
· M0 is equipped with Cortex-M0+ ARM architecture
· Supports 3.3V of operating voltage
· The microcontroller is assisted with 256KB Flash Memory
· 32KB SRAM
· An impressive, 48MHz clock speed (Thrice of 16MHz boards)
· 6 +1 DAC Analog Input/Output Pins
· Supports 7mA of direct current for each input/output pin
· The input voltage support ranges from 5V to 15V
· The board contains 20 Digital input/output pins (12 pins reserved for UART and PWM channels)
· Features 29mA power consumption
· L x W = 68.5mm x 53mm
· Weighs just 21-grams
Arduino M0 Description
The board is simple and easy to use but highly effective, thanks to the powerful microcontroller and impressive clock speed. Not only perfect for the creative professionals, the board is also an excellent opportunity for learners looking to demonstrate their talent with 32-bit App development.
Arduino M0 is compatible with both, external and micro-USB supplies. The board is capable of power supply auto-selection. The size of the board is compact and convenient. However, it is notable that specified dimensions don’t consider the power jack and USB connector expansion. You can easily attach the board to a case/surface with the help the screw holes, one on each corner. There is 0.16” displacement (160-mil) between the pin-7 and pin-8. The distance between all other pins corresponds to the 100-mil-multiple convention.