8GB Linux MicroSD UHS-1 for ODROID XU4
If you are using ODROID-XU4 and want to get rid of the effort needed for Linux installation then you need to check out this 8GB Linux MicroSD UHS-1 for XU4. This MicroSD UHS-1 for XU4 comes with pre-installed Linux. You don’t have to worry about further configuration or coding because the Linux MicroSD UHS-1 for XU4 is ready to work straight out of the box. This MicroSD Card features the UHS-1 SDR104 interface as well as the MLC NAND Memory.
- Sequential Write Speed of 8GB Linux MicroSD UHS-1 for ODROID XU4 is 32.2MB/sec.
- Sequential Read Speed of 8GB Linux MicroSD UHS-1 for ODROID XU4 is 75.7MB/sec.
- Read Command: sudo dd if=$(mount-path)/test of=/dev/null iflag=direct bs=8M
- Write Command: sudo dd if=/dev/zero of=$(mount-path)/test oflag=direct bs=8M count=64
Why is UHS-1 (SDR104) MicroSD a better option?
- The UHS-1 SDR104 MicroSD Card works 4 times faster than the Class-10 MicroSD Card
- The product cost of the UHS-1 (SD104) MicroSD Card is less as compared to other MicroSD Cards and this is why the UHS-1 MicroSD Card is available at comparatively low price