4-inch HDMI LCD for Raspberry Pi (480x800p / IPS / Type H)
This HDMI LCD Type-H display comes with the resistive-touch-control feature. The display size is 4-inch and the quality is 480x800p. It is compatible with Raspberry Pi. The 4-inch HDMI LCD for Raspberry Pi also supports the IPS interface. It is also compatible with the Personal Computer (works only as a PC monitor in this case) with the help of an HDMI cable.
Features of 480x800p 4-inch HDMI LCD (H) for Raspberry Pi (IPS Interface)
- Display quality: 400x800p
- Display size: 4-inches
- Resistive Touch Control
- Comes with a Touch-Pen
- HDMI Interface
- IPS Interface
- Touch Controller: XPT2046
- Supports drivers for Retropie, Kali, Ubuntu, and Raspbian
- I/Os are only required for the Touch-panel (the display works with HDMI interface)
- 5mm audio jack supports HDMI audio output
- To save power, you can easily turn the backlights OFF
- 4x Mounting Holes
- Outline Dimensions (Edge-to-Edge): 98.58mm x 76.54mm
4-Inch HDMI LCD (H) is NOT compatible with the following Raspberry Pi boards:
- Raspberry Pi ZERO
- Raspberry Pi 1 Model B
What If 4-inch HDMI LCD (H) for Raspberry Pi Doesn’t Support Raspbian?
Make sure that you are using the official Raspbian image. You first need to install the driver. We recommend you to first try running this display with the provided image.
What If 4-inch HDMI LCD (H) for Raspberry Pi Doesn’t Work With Waveshare Image?
Make sure that all the connections are alright. Then examine the TF card and make sure that there is no error while the burning process. If the PWR in ON and ACT is blinking, then LEDs are indicating that there is no issue. But if the LEDs stay ON that is, they are not blinking, then there is a problem with the connection of the TF Card. Recheck to make sure the TF card is in contact in the correct way.
Recommended Power Supply for 4-inch HDMI LCD (H) for Raspberry Pi
5V/3A power adapter is recommended for 4-inch HDMI LCD (H) for Raspberry Pi. If the Raspberry Pi board does not start, it means that the USB power supply is not supporting the display. But it happens in the case of displays more than 10-inches. This is a small (4-inch) display so it may not need the stand-alone power adapter.
- 1x Touch-Pen
- 1x HDMI connector
- 1x 4-inch HDMI LCD (H) for Raspberry Pi
- 1x HDMI ~ Micro-HDMI connector
- 4x screws (for Raspberry Pi)
- Power Adapter is NOT included
- Raspberry Pi is NOT included