3.5 inch HDMI IPS LCD 480x320p Resistive Touch Screen for Raspberry Pi + Touch Pen + Heatsink
This 3.5-inch touch screen features resistive touch control. It is an In Plane Switching (IPS) display that is popular for clear visibility. The LCD has an HDMI interface and is compatible with most Raspberry Pi boards. HDMI cable and HDMI to Micro HDMI adapter are included. It is a 480x230p (hardware resolution) display and supports software resolution of up to 1920x1080 pixels and dual-display configurations through its FBCP driver. An aluminum heatsink and a touch pen are included.
Features of 3.5-inch HDMI IPS LCD 480x320p Resistive Touch Screen
- Display Size: 3.5-inch Diagonal
- Hardware Resolution: 480x320 pixels
- FBCP Driver: Dual-display and software resolution configuration support (up to 1920x1080 pixels)
- LCD Type: In Plane Switching (IPS) display panel (best for clear visibility)
- Touch Technology: Resistive Touch Control
- Accessories: Comes with an HDMI connector, an HDMI to Micro HDMI connector, an Aluminum Heatsink, and a Touch Pen
- System Compatibility: Connects directly to most HDMI compatible Raspberry Pi boards (Additional HDMI cable is needed to connect with Raspberry Pi Zero and Raspberry Pi 1B)
- Compatible Software: Raspbian, Kali, and Retropie support
- PC Compatibility: Operates as a PC monitor through HDMI connection (the touch function is not supported in this case)
- Illumination: Adjustable 100-Level Backlight
- Audio Output: HDMI audio output
- OSD Menu: Multi-language On Screen Display menu to adjust power, brightness, and contrast
- Weight (Display Only): 92 Grams | 0.092 Kg
- Dimensions: 8.501 x 5.641 (cm) | 85.01 x 56.41 (mm)
- The touch function may not work with the operating system of most gaming consoles
- The embedded speaker, audio output, external speaker, and earphone jack may not work with the Operating System of most gaming consoles
- Input / output Pins are required only for the touch function. The HDMI display does not require input / output pins
- 1x 3.5-inch HDMI IPS LCD 480x320p Resistive Touch Screen
- 1x Touch Pen
- 1x Aluminum Heatsink
- 1x HDMI to Micro HDMI Adapter
- 1x HDMI connector
- 1x Quick Start Guide
Raspberry Pi board is NOT included
What If this HDMI LCD for Raspberry Pi Doesn’t Support Raspbian?
Make sure that you are using the official Raspbian image. You first need to install the driver. We recommend you first try running this display with the provided image.
What If this HDMI LCD for Raspberry Pi Doesn’t Work with Waveshare Image?
Make sure that all the connections are alright. Then examine the TF card and make sure that there is no error while the burning process. If the PWR in ON and ACT is blinking, then LEDs are indicating that there is no issue. But if the LEDs stay ON that is, they are not blinking, then there is a problem with the connection of the TF Card. Recheck to make sure the TF card is in contact in the correct way.
Recommended Power Supply for this HDMI LCD for Raspberry Pi
5V/3A power adapter is recommended for this HDMI LCD for Raspberry Pi. If the Raspberry Pi board does not start, it means that the USB power supply is not supporting the display. But it happens in the case of displays more than 10-inches. This is a small HDMI LCD, so it may not need the stand-alone power adapter.