15.6-inch – 1920x1080p FHD Universal Touch Monitor (Portable)
The best thing about 15.6-inch – 1920x1980p FHD Universal Touch Monitor is that is features Type-C USB and HDMI interfaces. It is compatible with a range of devices including smartphones, PCs, Notebooks, and Mini PCs. This is an OPS screen with toughened glass (capacitive panel). It supports 10000mAh battery which means that it easily works for three to four hours before requiring a recharge. FHD Universal Touch Monitor 15.6-inch touch monitor also supports gaming consoles.
Features of 15.6 inch 15.6-inch – 1920x1080p FHD Universal Touch Monitor
- It is a portable touch monitor
- Long battery life (from 3 to 4 hours) thanks to 10000mAh battery
- Slim design that is easy to carry it around
- 1920x1080p screen resolution
- Screen Size: 15.6-inch
- 10-Point Touch
- 178o viewing angle
- Glass toughness/hardness: 6-H
- HDMI interface (also supports notebooks)
- Type-C interface (smartphone compatible)
- USB Port
- Headphone stereo (line-in)
- Slot for DC power supply
- Compatible with Jetson Nano, Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone Black, etc. (Not limited to only these)
- In the case of Raspberry Pi, the display is compatible with Raspbian, Kali, Retropie, Ubuntu, and WIN10 IoT without requiring a driver
- When connected with a Desktop, the display is compatible with Windows 10, Windows, 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 8.
- Compatible with notebooks such as HP, Apple, DELL, Huawei, and Lenovo
- Compatible with OPPO, Samsung, Huawei (Mirror Cast) smartphones
- The screen also supports Sony PS4, XBOX360, and Nintendo Switch
- You can connect a USB mouse or keyboard with the display
- Features embedded Hi-Fi Ferrite Speaker
- Power Button (ON/OFF)
- Volume Up
- Volume Down
- Signal Select/Menu Return
- Function Select/Configuration
- Edge-to-Edge (Horizontal): 373.10mm
- Display Screen (Horizontal): 344.83mm
- Edge-to-Edge (Vertical): 238.16mm
- Display Screen (Vertical): 191.14mm
- Thickness (upper corner): 10mm
- Thickness (Lower Corner): 15mm
Insert&Stand Pen Hole
The right-bottom corner of the display has an important pen-hole. You can use a simple pen to help this display unit stand without even requiring additional support. It becomes extremely helpful when you are traveling.
Power Supply Recommended for 15.6-inch FHD Universal Touch Monitor
- 5V/3A power adapter is recommended for this touch monitor
- It is better to use the external stand-alone adapter for any screen that is more than 10-inches
What If 15.6-inch FHD Touch Monitor Doesn’t Support Raspbian?
Make sure that you are using the official Raspbian image. You first need to install the driver. We recommend you to first try running this display with the provided image.
What If 15.6-inch FHD Monitor Doesn’t Work With Waveshare Image?
Make sure that all the connections are alright. Then examine the TF card and make sure that there is no error while the burning process. If the PWR in ON and ACT is blinking, then LEDs are indicating that there is no issue. But if the LEDs stay ON that is, they are not blinking, then there is a problem with the connection of the TF Card. Recheck to make sure the TF card is in contact in the correct way.
Unboxing 15.6-inch FHD Universal Touch Monitor
- 6-inch – 1920x1080p FHD Universal Touch Monitor
- USB Type-C to Type-C Cable
- HDMI to Micro HDMI Adapter
- Type-C (US Head) Power Adapter
- HDMI Cable
- USB-A to USB-C Cable