Official ODROID Power Supply 12V/2A UK Plug (ODROID-N2/HC1)
Voltage overflow is one of the worst scenarios you could face when working with your Mini PC. It is important to use the right power supply and adapter plug to make sure that there remains no chance of a mishap. Here is the official 12V/2A Power Supply that is compatible with ODROID-N2 and ODROID-HC1. The adapter of this power supply contains the UK plug and it also has the switching mode. The inner/+ve diameter is 2.1mm and the outer/-ve diameter is 5.5mm.
Specifications of 12V/2A Power Supply (UK Plug)
- The adapter of 12V/2A power supply comes with the switching mode
- It is compatible with 100~240 AC (Voltage Input)
- The power supply supports the voltage output of 12V/2A DC
- Plug Type: UK Plug
- Positive (inner) Diameter = 2.1mm
- Negative (outer) Diameter = 5.5mm
- Approximate cable length: 1.5-meter / 150cm
Compatible ODROID PCs
The 12V/2A Power Supply is compatible with
The 12V/2A Power Supply is NOT compatible with
This is the official power supply designed and manufactured by Hardkernel to support their ODROID PCs. Please make sure to double-check the compatibility of 12V/2A Power Supply with your ODROID board before placing your order. Also, make sure to select the power supply with the right plug you need.
First off, the metal case is well fabricated but there are two issues which make it very difficult to use, both of which can be solved, these are:
1) The case is tight on width so using non right angled SATA cables makes it difficult to assemble. The ones supplied by Odroid are not right angled.
2) There are two blue machined rods which are used to power on /reset the Odroid. The case has to be turned upside and have them inserted before you try to assemble it. Often the rods fall out of place and you have to restart, it took many tries and much frustration to get it right. This could be solved by having two metal loops or small metal guides that hold them roughly in place