Aluminum kylfläns för Raspberry Pi
Are you worried about the heating up of your Raspberry Pi? Here comes the most efficient, compact and smart solution. This high-quality aluminum heatsink is ready to help keep Raspberry Pi cool to maintain its performance for hours.
- Thermal adhesive layer to stick perfectly onto the Raspberry board
- The heat resistance property eliminates the risk of spreading the adhesive across the board
- Custom designed for Raspberry Pi
- Keeps the system cool hours after hours
- Compact size (15mm x 15mm x 15mm)
- High-quality aluminum
- Uncover the Raspberry Pi and remove the dirt
- Clean any remains of grease if you see
- Take the heatsink and peel the coating on the adhesive
- Stick the heatsink on to the Raspberry board
- Apply pressure of a minute or two to fix it nice and tight
Why You Need a Heatsink for Raspberry Pi?
Tech-Gurus often suggest that Raspberry Pi 3 doesn’t need a heatsink. Well, there is a bit of confusion and we’ll love to avoid this confusion in the next paragraph. Raspberry Pi modules tend to heat up quickly and their performance drops from 10% to 20%. To keep the module cool and effective, a heatsink is a highly recommended solution especially when you are looking to work for hours after hours. You’d never want to deal with such a frustration as soon as you set yourself working on a program or coding something important.
Everything has its pros and cons so does the official Raspberry Pi 3. Yes! Unlike its predecessors, Raspberry Pi 3 doesn’t heat up quickly. What actually happens is that Pi 3 adjusts its performance to avoid overheating. The performance reduces to 0.96 GHz instead of 1.16 GHz. Heatsink for Raspberry Pi is the most efficient way to help Pi 3 to help maintain top performance level.