1.3 inch SH1106 OELD 128x64p SPI and I2C Interface Support Horizontally Bent Pin Header
This 1.3-inch 128x64p OLED is compatible with the SPI and the I2C interfaces. This display module features an onboard controller SH1106 embedded driver chip. You can use this OLED with most boards that are either I2C compatible or SPI (3-Wire / 4-Wire) compatible. The pin header on this OLED module has horizontally curved pins.
Specifications of 1.3-inch SH1106 128x64p OELD
- Display Size: 1.3-inch Diagonal
- Onboard Driver: SH1106 embedded driver chip
- Communication Interface: Supports, I2C, 3-Wire SPI, 4-Wire SPI communication interfaces
- Display Color: Blue
- Display Resolution: 128x64 pixels
- Angular Range / Viewing Cone: 160o View Angle
- Operating Temperature: Safe to operate at a temperature anywhere between -20oC and +70oC
- Storage Temperature: Safe to store at a temperature anywhere between -30oC and +80oC
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V ~ 5.0V compatible
- Device Support: Works with most boards that support I2C, SPI 3-Wire, or SPI 4-Wire communication interface, such as STM32, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Odroid, NVIDIA Jetson Nano, and BeagleBone, etc.
- Weight: 8 Grams
- Dimensions: 4.05 x 3.75 (cm) | 40.5 x 37.5 (mm)
- 1x 3-inch SH1106 128x64p OELD (Pin Header with Horizontally Bent Pins)