KKSB Aluminum Case for Rock Pi X
This metal case is compatible with Rock Pi X. KKSB Rock Pi X Case is made of sandblasted aluminum with gray anodized finishing.
The base structure of the case is made of extruded aluminium whereas the lid and the side walls are folded sandblasted aluminium.
This robust case has cutouts for most Rock Pi X interfaces and connectors. The removable lid has an integrated start button, and a precut hole for an external antenna. You can remove this lid to access the MicroSD Card Slot.
The base of the case is a large heatsink that contacts the processor through the thermal pad provided with the case.
Large rubber feet under the heatsink lift the case enough to provide sufficient sufficient space for uninterrupted airflow.
The case has space to accommodate optional hardware mounted on top of Rock Pi X.
Features of KKSB Rock Pi X Case
- Material: Sandblasted Aluminum
- Finishing: Anodized / Gray
- Compatibility: Fits Rock Pi X
- Additional Accommodation: Space for additional hardware mounted on top of the Rock Pi X
- Passive Cooling: Built-in heatsink
- Stability: Large high-end pre-screwed rubber feet not only support surface stability but also provide an air cushion for heat dissipation
- Connector Support: Cutouts for USB Ports, Ethernet Port, HDMI, 3.5mm Jack, Power Supply, MicroSD Card Slot, and SMA Antenna
- Integrated start button
- Case Lid
- Main Enclosure
- Heatsink with 4 pre-screwed rubber feet
- Thermal Pad