KKSB Rock64 Metallic Case
You might have been searching for something reliable to protect your Pine Rock64. If so, you’ve just reached the perfect place to have a look at the best available metallic case for Rock64. The KKSB Rock64 Steel Case is another impressive casing which combines delicacy, precision, and strength. The material is high-grade steel. The powder-coated finishing makes it something rare and hard to find anywhere else. In addition to this, the openings for Rock64 casings have been carved by using the laser cut technology. The KKSB Rock64 Case stands apart owing to its unmatched characteristics.
KKSB Rock64 Case Specifications
- Compatibility: Pine Rock64
- Material: Metal
- Metal Type: High-Grade Steel
- Color: Black & White
- Finishing: Powder-coated
- Cutouts: Laser Cut
KKSB Rock64 Case Features
- The case has been designed exclusively for Pine Rock64
- Made of high-grade steel
- Powder-coated finishing gives the case a clean and delicate look
- Equally suitable for office and private use
- Best for development companies
- Laser cut precision – cutouts for all board components including HDMI, USBs, LAN, GPIO Ribbon and MicroSB slot etc.
- Extended air vents on the top ensure optimal performance
- Competitive price
Description – KKSB Rock64 Case
Not only that the KKSB Rock64 Case is strong but it also carries a look which is attractive and suitable for all environments. This casing will protect the board and all of its components without even requiring the tiniest of modifications. Everything has been done for you and once setup, it is ready to protect the board for years. Cleaning is fairly easy and you can do it even every day. Generally, cleaning is required after a couple of weeks but it depends on the place where you place the system. This is the best choice you have so far to accommodate Pine Rock64.
The case has one of the best designs for the Rock64. Everything is easily accessible and tinkering with the Rock64 is pretty much tool-less!
The cutouts in my unit didn't fit the Rock64 PCB perfectly so that was a bit disappointing. Nevertheless, it's very functional and great case, would recommend.