KKSB Pine64 Case
The KKSB Pine64 case effectively mounts and protects the Pine64 boards, which are known to be a popular choice for upscale computations and other such development works.
Pine64 is slightly bigger in size as compared to most of the single-board computers we come across. This is because Pine64 is a fully-functional PCB with a bunch of interfaces and connectors. But managing these connectors and components isn’t easy if you don’t have a precisely fitting case for Pine64. If you still are looking for one, you may consider KKSB Aluminum case for Pine64. It is made of high-grade 5052 aluminium alloy. It is flexible and the walls are just 1mm thick so that you could modify it by drilling additional holes if required.
This case is created in two parts out of precision-cut aluminium of grade 5052 including cut-outs for all board connections and then finished with powder coating. The thin case thickness provides adequate strength but also allows for further personal modifications to the case to suit your needs.
The snap-fit top section means that the assembly for this case is simple and effective.
Features of KKSB Aluminum Case for Pin64
- Designed and Manufactured by KKSB-Cases
- Made of high-grade 5052 aluminium alloy
- Available in Black & White colour combination
- The casing features pre-cut mounting holes
- The package contains 4 integrated standoffs
- Exclusively designed to fit Pine64 PCB
- Cutouts for Headphone/Mic, On/Off, USB, SD Card Slot, GPIO Header, Power, LAN, HDMI, MicroSD Card Slot, etc.
- Air-vents on top of the lid
- Dimensions: 137mm x 84mm x 29mm
Handling such an SBC with so many connectors becomes irritating if you use it without a proper enclosure that fits the SBC. KKSB Pine64 aluminium case is almost the size of the PCB itself. The outlook is attractive. The design is minimal yet it serves the purpose effectively. The assembly is quick and easy. The best thing is that it is a low-cost metal case, robust as well as beautifully crafted.
Great, solid rock, beautiful iron case for the pine64A+. Fits perfectly sbc and... i like it very much. Thanks