Orange Pi 5 (8GB RAM)
Orange Pi 5 is based on the RK2588S Rockchip backed by the 64-Bit 8-Core New Generation Processor and 8nm processing capabilities. It is a 2.4GHz system based on the Quad-Core Cortex A-76 and Quad-Core Cortex A-55.
Orange Pi 5 is a high-performance SBC with various advanced features including an embedded 3D/2D image accelerator module, ARM Mali-G610 GPU, up to 8K display support, MVMe Hard Drives support, Gigabit Ethernet, External WiFi and Bluetooth support, built-in 6 TOPS NPU and 8GB LPDDR4 RAM.
Expandable for Various Applications
Orange Pi 5 is a vastly expandable SBC since it has a complete range of contemporary interfaces including M.2 PICe 2.0, Gigabit LAN port, HDMI Output Port, USB 3.0, USB 2.0, and USB Type-C ports.
You can use Orange Pi 5 for various applications including but not limited to:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Edge Computing
- Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR)
- Smart Home
- Intelligent Security
- Industrial Applications
Compatible with Multiple Operating Systems
Orange Pi has a self-designed launcher that makes it easy to use Operating Systems with a similar experience you get on a PC. You can install the Aurora Store to use various social media apps including Twitter, Telegram, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and more.
Orange Pi 5 is compatible with various Operating Systems
- Orange Pi (Droid) and Orange Pi (Arch) Operating Systems (Official Orange Pi OS)
Video Demonstration of the Product
New Generation AIoT Chip
Orange Pi has the Rockchip RK3588S AIoT chip - fast, high-performing, and low-power-consumption chip with the 8nm LP process ideal for different AI application scenarios.
With its NPU 6 TOPS AI computing power, Orange Pi 5 supports INT16, INT8, and INT4 for hybrid computing.
This Orange Pi 5 SBC comes with an 8GB LPDDR4/4x RAM ideal for different advanced applications that require relatively powerful RAM.
Up to 8K Video Support
Up to 8K @ 60fps Video Codec support ensures clear picture quality and an amazing visual experience.
On-board Gigabit Ethernet 1000MB/s is ideal for stable and stronger networking with fast data transmission.
Multi-Channel Input and Output
USB Type-C (DP1.4), 3x MIPI Interfaces for Camera Inputs, Multi-screen display support with the Dual MIPI D-PHY Video Output, and HDMI 2.1 8K video output are ideal features for most video input / output applications.
Expandable Storage Capacity
The M.2 PCIe 2.0 interface compatible with NVMe SSD Hard Drives lets you expand the storage capacity of your Orange Pi 5 to a great extent. This feature is ideal for applications that require fast ready & write capabilities and large storage space.
Hardware Layout (Front)
Hardware Layout (Back)
- System on Chip (SoC): Rockchip RK3588S | 8nm LP Processing
- CPU: 2.4GHz Big Core and 1.8GHz Little Core Ferquency | 64-bit 8-Core Big.Little Architecture | Quad-Core Cortex-A76 and Quad-Core Cortex-A55
- GPU: Odin GPU ARM Mali-G610 MP4 | OpenCL 2.2, OpenGL ES1.1, 2.0, 3.2, and Vulkan 1.2 Compatible | 2D and 3D Graphics Engine
- NPU: 6 TOPS NPU built-in AI Accelerator | INT16, INT8, INT4 mixed operation support
- PMU: RK806-1
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4/4x
- Storage: 16MB QSPI Nor FLASH | M.2 M-KEY Socket (PCIe NVMe SSD Support) MicroSD (TF) Card Slot
- Camera: 2x MIPI D-PHY RX 4Lane | MIPI CSI 4Lane
- Video Output: HDMI2.1 (Supports up to 8K @ 60 Hz| DisplayPort DP1.4 (Multiplexed DP1.4 & USB3.1 ports shared with Type-C | 2x MIPI D-PHY TX 4Lane (Configurable up to 4K @ 60 Hz
- Audio: CODEC: ESP8388 | HDMI 2.1 eARC | Onboard MIC (Audio Input) | 3.5mm Headphone Jack (Audio Input / Output)
- USB: USB2.0 (x2) | USB3.0 (x1) | USB31. Type-C (x1)
- Ethernet: Gigabit Ethernet 10M / 100M / 1000MB/s
- Expansion Port: UART, I2C, PWM<, SPI, GPIO, and CAN Interfaces
- Wireless Support: Expansion Slot for Custom PCIe WiFi6 and Bluetooth BT5.0 module
- Power Input: Type-C Charging Interface compatible with 5V / 4A power supply
- Buttons: MaskROM Key (x1) | ON/OFF Key (x1) | Recovery Key (x1)
- LED: Status Indicator (Green) | Power Indicator (Red)
- Debugging: UART 3-Pin Debug Serial Port
- Operating System (OS) Support: Compatible with Orange Pi OS (Droid), Orange Pi OS (Arch), Android 12, Debian, Ubuntu, Armbian
- Weight: 46 Grams
- Dimensions: 62mm x 100mm | 6.2cm x 10cm
- Orange Pi 5 (8GB RAM)