KKSB ODROID C4 Case with Fan
This KKSB Metal Case is designed to fit the ODROID-C4 board. It has space for the Heatsink as well as it comes with a CPU Cooling fan for better heat management. The KKSB ODROID-C4 Case is a metal case with black powder-coated finishing. The top of the case has air-vents for the cooling fan. You can attach the fan easily with the help of 4 screws.
Compatibility with ODROID-C4
The ODROID-C4 has 4x USB 3.0 HOST ports, a Micro USB 2.0 Port, an RJ45 Ethernet Port, an eMMC Socket, a Micro SD Slot, and an HDMI 2.0 interface. Not only that the KKSB ODROID-C4 case has cutouts for all major C4 connectors but it also has a removable panel to access the GPIO Extension Header. This metal case for ODROID-C4 has sufficient space to accommodate the C4 board with heatsink mounted on it.
Stability and Surface Mounting
For better stability on flat surfaces, the KKSB ODROID-C4 case comes with 4x rubber feet. Along the bottom, you can see two pre-cut wall-mounting holes so that you can mount the case easily on a vertical surface. The case also has 4 tiny holes to let you attach the DIN Rail Clip in case if you want. You do not have to go through too many modifications to make it compatible with different settings.
Specifications of KKSB ODROID-C4 Case
- Designed and Manufactured by KKSB-Cases
- Made of reliable metal alloy
- Powder-coated surface finished in black color
- Designed for ODROID-C4 Board
- Comes with a CPU Cooling Fan
- Air-vents on top of the case for fan and along the case walls
- Pre-cut holes for wall mounting and DIN Rail Clip (DIN Rail Clip is NOT included)
- 4x Rubber Feet
- Cutouts for ODROID-C4 connectors and GPIO Expansion Header
- 1x KKSB ODROID-C4 Case
- 4x Rubber Feet
- 1x Cooling Fan
- Assembly Screws
Good looking piece, my advice would be to loose the fan and to go fanless, temp will not mount over 50 C.