SIM8262E-M2 5G HAT with Case
Download User Manual and Resources for SIM8262E-M2 5G HAT
Due to legal restrictions from SIMCOM module manufacturer, we are not allowed to ship SIM8262E-M2 HAT to Iran, Cuba, North Korea, Syrian, and Sudan.
This 8262E-M2 5G HAT is compatible with Raspberry Pi. It comes with a Raspberry Pi case and antennas. The HAT supports 5G, 4G, 3G, 2G, GNSS positioning, and SA / NSA networking.
SIM8262E-M2 5G HAT Application Examples
- Smart Gateway
- Live Streaming
- Intelligent Security
- Remote Medical Treatment
Multi Band Multi Mode
Qualcomm platform appllicable in many regions and countries. This module works in Europe, South Korea, China, Japan, and the Middle East.
Multiple Operating System Support
Compatible with Raspbian, Ubuntu, OpenWRT, and Windows 11, 10, 8, 7. Easy to use – simply plug into the USB port and it is ready to work after some simple settings.
Use USB Cable for NVIDIA Jetson Nano or Windows Laptop or PC. Use USB Adapter for Raspberry pi boards.
High-Precision Multi-Constellation GNSS
GPS, Galileo, Beidou, GLONASS, and QZSS Support
SMS and Phone Call Support
Send SMS or make phone calls through AT commands
Raspberry Pi Compatible 40 PIN GPIO Header
Stackable design for multiple HATs. Works with Raspberry Pi and NVIDIA Jetson Nano.
High-Speed Cooling Fan
Provides better heat dissipation for 5G module and Raspberry Pi
The case supports multiple installation methods. You can mount it on the wall or use it with the DIN Rail.
Guidelines to Set Up SIM8262E-M2 5G Module with Case
5G Wireless Router
Turn your Raspberry Pi into a 5G wireless router with the help of OpenWrt. Use as a WiFi hotspot for other devices such as smartphones to access the 5G network easily.
5G Live Streaming
Supports camera mounting for live streaming using the ffmpeg video stream. You can also stream videos live on your webpage.
Features of SIM8262E-M2 5G HAT
- Multi-band multi-mode support with 5G SA / NSA networking
- Qualcomm platform
- GPS, Glonass, Beidou, QZSS, and Galileo dual-band multi-constellation positioning support
- Linux, Windows, Android, Raspbian, and Ubuntu OS support
- 2 B Key Standard Slot
- RST, PWR, UART control pin onboard
- Voltage level translator built-in – use DIP switch to enable
- Switch-enabled USB-C connector onboard to connect an external power supply
- ON/OFF switch for power supply, LED indicator, and reset button
- Antenna connectors SMA to IPEX (x4) | SMA terminals are pre-soldered
- SIM card slots (x2) | dual card single standby | AT command support for switching
- Audio decoder and jack to support phone calls
- Up to 3A current output through high-efficiency power supply circuit
Specifications of SIM8262E-M2 5G HAT
- 5G Standard: 3GPP R16
- Chip: X62 Qualcomm Snapdragon
- LTE-TDD: B38, B39, B40, B41, B42, B43
- LTE-FDD: B1, B3, B5, B7, B8, B18, B19, B20, B26, B28, B32
- Sub-6G: n1, n3, n5, n7, n8, n20, n28, n38, n40, n41, n77, n78,n79
- WCDMA: B1, B5, B8
- GNSS: GPS, Beidou, GLONASS, QZSS, Galileo
- Sub-6G: 2.5Gbps (Download) and 500 Mbps (Upload)
- HSPA+: 42Mbps (Download) and 5.76 Mbps (Upload)
- LTE: 1Gbps (Download) and 200Mbps (Upload)
- TCP / IP, IPV6, IPV4, FTPS, FTP, Multi-PDP, HTTPS, HTTP, SSL3.0, DNS, and MQTTS
Dial Up and SMS
- NDIS, MBIM, PPP, RNDIS | PDU, Text, MO, MAT, and CB
- SIM Card Slot: 1.8V ~ 2.95V
- Power Supply: 3.135V ~ 4.4V Compatible
- Antenna: IPEX-4 Connectors
- Form Factor: M.2
- Operating Temperature: -30℃ ~ +70℃
- Protection Case Kit
- M.2 to 5G HAT
- Antennas (x4)
- Pin Headers 2x20 PIN (x1)
- IPEX Adapter Cables (x4)
- GPS Passive Antenna (x1)
- SMA Protective Caps (x4)
- USB 3.0 Adapter (x1)
- USB 3.0 Dual Plug Cable (x1)
- USB 2.0 Adapter (x1)
- Screws Pack