HiFi AMP HAT for Raspberry Pi
The HiFi AMP HAT is compatible with Raspberry Pi. It can amplify audio output to Class-D 25W power with high efficiency. It is ideal for DIY music projects you can perform on your broadcasting system or stereo theatre.
Video Presentation of the Product
Features of HiFi AMP HAT for Raspberry Pi
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4B, 3B+, 3B, Zero, and Zero W. Also works with the boards that have the same 40-Pin GPIO header layout.
- Direct connection via the 40-Pin connector; does not require soldering.
- Class-D 25-W TAS5713 on-board digital audio power amplifier. Ideal for stereo bridge-tied speakers
- Accurate reproduction of audio
- Low distortion
- Input data from 8 kHz to 48 kHz supported
- High-quality audio with 4 Ohm impedance speaker support
- Supports most Raspberry Pi music players including Max2Play, OSMC, Volumio, RuneAudio, Pi CorePlayer, Moode, OpenELEC, and Pi MusicBox
- Supports Ubuntu and Debian
- DSB over PCM (DOP) mode supported
Class-D AMP Chip
Connection Examples for Raspberry Pi Boards
- 1x HiFi AMP HAT for Raspberry Pi
Raspberry Pi board is NOT included.