Universal e-Paper Raw Panel Driver HAT
This is a Universal e-Paper Drive HAT you can use with different SPI-compatible Raw e-Paper Panels.
- Standard 40PIN Raspberry Pi GPIO extension header that is compatible with Raspberry Pi series boards as well as Jetson Nano.
- The onboard voltage translator is designed to work with 3.3V and 5V MCUs, making it compatible with a wide range of devices.
- SPI communication interface, which allows it to be connected to other controller boards like Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Nucleo, etc.
- Development resources and a manual are provided with the product, which includes examples for Raspberry Pi, Arduino, and STM32.
Using this e-Paper driver HAT, you can use SPI-compatible e-Papers of different sizes according to your requirements. Some possible applications include:
- Electronic shelf labels
- Industrial instruments
- E-book readers
- Smart homes
- Portable medical devices
This e-paper driver HAT is the perfect choice for anyone who needs an energy-efficient and clear display without electricity. Get your hands on this universal e-Paper display HAT and experience the future of electronic paper displays!
- Interface: 4-Wire SPI and 3-Wire SPI
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V ~ 5V
- Mounting Hole Size: 3.0mm
- Weight: 21 Grams
- Outline Dimensions: 65mm × 30.2mm
- VCC: 3.3V / 5V
- GND: Ground
- DIN: SPI MOSI Pin
- CLK: SPI SCK Pin
- CS: SPI Chip Selection (Low Active)
- DC: Data / Command Selection (Low for Command / High for Data)
- RST: External Reset (Low Active)
- BUSY: Busy Status Output (High Active)
Advantages of E-Paper (E-Ink) Display Technology
The E-Paper Display uses microcapsule electrophoretic technology to display content. This technology works by applying an electric field to charged particles suspended in clear fluid, causing the microcapsule to become visible by reflecting ambient light, just like traditional printed paper.
Some of the benefits of this technology are:
- Clear display without electricity: Display content is clearly visible under lamplight or natural light without a backlight
- Wide viewing angle: Offers nearly up to 180° viewing angle
- Paper-like effect: Often used as an e-reader due to its resemblance to traditional printed paper
- Universal e-Paper Driver HAT
- PH2.0 8Pin 20cm Wire
- Pack of Screws
e-Paper Panel (Raw Display) is NOT included.