LattePanda Aluminum Heatsink Cooling Fan
Signs of overheating or throttling can be shown by a LattePanda SBC especially when HD videos or heavy games are being played for hours. There is no need to worry because a good Heatsink Cooling Fan can help the LattePanda SBC board to regulate its temperature during extensive functioning. This helps to improve the overall performance of the LattePanda board. The LattePanda Aluminum Heatsink Cooling fan can help the LattePanda board to automatically stabilize its processor while avoiding overheating.
Specifications of LattePanda Heatsink Cooling Fan
- Specially designed for LattePanda SBC
- Dimensions: 3.45cm x 3.45cm x 1cm | 34.5mm x 34.5mm x 10mm
- Easy Assembled with the help of screws by Surface Mounting on the SBC
- Thermal Pad is included
- Features Aluminum Heatsink
- Its speed is rated at 6500 Rotations Per Minute (RPM)
- Operates at 0.14 A current
- Operates at 5V voltage
- DuPont (2-Pin / 2.54mm) Female Connector interface
Easy to Use!
The user-friendly LattePanda Aluminum Heatsink Cooling Fan can be easily connected. This fan comes with a thermal pad that just needs to be attached to the top of the processor. Then you can simply connect the fan with the help of “-Pin Jumper Wire (DuPont Female Connector) to the CN2 Headers.