KKSB Lattepanda Alpha Delta Case
KKSB LattePanda Alpha/Delta Aluminum Case
LattePanda has revolutionized the world of IoT development by introducing Windows 10 supported Mini PCs in addition to Arduino integration. You can’t afford to risk the board components so a reliable casing becomes equally important when using open source boards and KKSB doesn’t disappoint us. This time, it is the KKSB LattePanda Alpha/Delta Aluminum case on offer, a reliable and delicate product, top-choice to accompany your LattePanda computers.
This metallic casing combines all the desired features, strength, beauty, style and support for the components and the good thing is that you don’t have to pay much!
- Designed by KKSB
- An exclusive casing for LattePanda Alpha and LattePanda Delta
- Attractive B&W color combination i.e. black top and white bottom
- Compatible with KKSB 7-inch Display Stand
- Made of high-grade aluminum
- Top and bottom, both feature powder coated surface
- Sand finishing ensure the delicate look
- Laser cut technology used for cutouts
- Large air vents
- Convenient GPIO cable access thanks to the exclusive cutout
- Laser cut cutouts for the connectors including Audio, HDMI, Type-C USB and Ethernet
- Dimensions (mm) = 120mm x 82,5mm x 37.2mm
- Weighs just 115 grams
If you are worried about the protection of your LattePanda computers then KKSB LattePanda Alpha/Delta case is the best news of the day. Simply place the board on the bottom and cover it with the snap-fitting top. This metallic casing, from a distance gives a feeling of a precious synthetic material, such is the mastery of the designers. The good news is that LattePanda Alpha/Delta case is compatible with KKSB Raspberry Pi Display Stand. The weight is also quite less as compared to the bulky cases. For a professional setting, this casing should be your first preference. What else could you ask for? This is your chance to book your case before it goes out of stock.
Great case for my latte panda alpha. Snaps together easily and you just need to use the 4 screws provided to install the board in the case.