KKSB Universal Waterproof SBC Case
The KKSB Universal Waterproof SBC Case has been designed to protect the board and hardware inside especially in outdoor conditions. This waterproof SBC case is compatible with most boards including Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Odroid, Orange Pi, LattePanda, and NanoPi, etc.
You can fit the desired board and electronic components on the aluminum tray that comes with the case. This tray features carefully pre-cut holes for various hexagon standoffs. The mapping of these holes matches the standard form factor of many SBCs so that you do not have to go through drilling in most cases.
Ideal for Outdoor Projects
The KKSB Universal Waterproof SBC Case supports multiple accessories including Cameras, sensors, and SMA antennas. Since the cover of the case is transparent, you do not have to think about camera mounting outside the case. The aluminum tray inside the case is designed to support different camera modules. You can now carry on with your outdoor projects without worrying much about weather conditions since the watertight design keeps extra humidity away from the SBC and accessories inside the case. This case is ideal for a weather station, real-time visual monitoring, and air quality monitoring, etc.
Features of KKSB Universal Waterproof SBC Case
- Brand: KKSB-Cases
- Compatibility: Designed for popular SBCs and accessories
- Applications: Good for most outdoors and indoors conditions
- Surface Mounting: Comes with 4x screws for wall mounting
- Charging: Watertight access for charging cable (comes with the 5-meter Micro USB Cable with preinstalled watertight gland)
- M20 Plugs: Comes with 2x M20 Plugs (removable if you want to replace them with different M20 glands for different cables)
- Easy Assembly: Comes with the necessary screws and standoffs
- Outer dimensions: 240mm x 125mm x 80mm
- Inner dimensions (smallest dimensions): 175mm x115mm x 65mm
- KKSB Universal Waterproof SBC Case (x1)
- Micro USB Cable 5-meter long (x1)
- M20 Plugs (x2)
- Screws and Standoffs
We will build a new Waterdrip installation using OpenSprinkler. For this, the Raspberry, an optocoupler and an A/D converter will placed in the case.