Servo Driver Breakout for micro:bit
This Servo Driver Breakout Board has been designed to work with micro:bit. It has 16 PWM / Servo output channels with 12-bit for each channel. The micro:bit Servo Driver Breakout Board supports the I2C communication interface.
With these 16 PWM output channels, you can work on your micro:bit applications that require controlling multiple servos at a time. For instance, it is ideal for multiple robotic functions and controlling multiple robotic arms.
Features of Servo Driver Breakout for micro:bit
- Plugs directly to the micro:bit via the onboard edge connector
- I2C communication interface | uses just 2 Pins
- Up to 16 Output PWM / Servo Channels | 12-bit resolution per channel (4096 scales)
- 5V regulator | 3A output current (max.)
- Can also receive battery power through VIN terminal
- Standard Servo interface compatible with many popular Servos such as SG90, MG996R, MG90S, etc.
- Supports other control boards through reserved I2C control pins
Specifications of Servo Driver Breakout for micro:bit
- Driver: PCA9685
- Servo Voltage: 5V
- Power Compatibility: 5V compatible via POWER Connector | 6V ~ 12V compatible via VIN Terminal (Battery Supply)
- Logic Voltage: 3.3V
- Control Interface: I2C
- Weight: 19 Grams
- Mounting Holes: 3.0mm
- Dimensions: 6.5cm x 3.6cm | 65mm x 36mm
- Servo Driver Breakout Board (x1)