KKSB Steel Case for Arduino Mega, UNO, and Ethernet Shield with DIN Rail Clip
This is the upgraded version of the KKSB Arduino Metal Project Case. The KKSB Steel Case for Arduino Mega and UNO is also compatible with the Arduino Ethernet Shield. You can mount the Ethernet Shield on Arduino UNO / Mega and cover it easily under the lid since this steel case has dedicated space and cutouts for connectors on the Ethernet Shield and Arduino UNO / Mega boards. This Arduino Project Steel Case comes with the DIN Rail Clip which makes it convenient to use the case in the industrial settings.
This metal case is made of steel it features powder-coated black finishing. If you want to use a different Arduino shield with this case, you will probably need to remove the pre-cut flanges for convenient access to the interfaces and connectors of the additional shield.
Stability and Surface Mounting
For better stability on flat surfaces, the KKSB Arduino Uno / Mega Steel Project Case has 4x rubber feet. Along the bottom, you can see two pre-cut wall-mounting holes so that you can mount the case easily on a vertical surface. The case also has 4 tiny holes to let you attach the DIN Rail Clip in case if you want (The Box includes the DIN Rail Clip). You do not have to go through too many modifications to make it compatible with different settings.
Features of KKSB Arduino UNO / Mega Steel Project Case
- Designed and manufactured by KKSB-Cases
- Exclusive for Arduino UNO, Arduino Mega, and Arduino Ethernet Shield
- Material: Steel
- Finishing: Black powder-coated surface
- Dedicated space for Arduino Ethernet Shield and cutouts for its important connectors
- Pre-cut and removable flanges to attach an additional shield
- Cutouts for Arduino UNO / Mega connectors and interfaces
- Air-vents on top of the case
- 4x Rubber feet
- 2x pre-cut wall-mounting holes
- Precut holes to attach DIN Rail Clip (Included in the Box)
- Cutout for cable-through access
- 1x KKSB Steel Case for Arduino UNO/Mega and Ethernet Shield
- 4x Rubber Feet
- Assembly Screws
- 1x DIN Rail Clip
- Arduino UNO / Mega or Ethernet Shield are NOT included. They are displayed in the images to demonstrate the assembly and fitting of the case.